Teamwork is a part of everyday business life. Whether it’s virtual, in the office, or on the road, we are often expected to be a functional part of a team. Having a strong team benefits every organization and will lead to more successes than not. Teamwork is how your participants will elevate that event or project from just OK to great!
Through our Team Building For Managers participants will be encouraged to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer. They will be given the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors into being a successful team and team member. Activities that build camaraderie, develop problem solving skills, and stimulate interaction will give your participants what is needed to be a great team member
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What Are The Benefits Of Team Building?
- Module Three: Types Of Team Building
- Module Four: Creating Team Chemistry
- Module Five: Improving Team Strength
- Module Six: Engagement and Collaboration Activities
- Module Seven: Building a Great Team Identity
- Module Eight: Social Gathering
- Module Nine: Common Mistakes When Team Building
- Module Ten: Formatting A Team Building Plan
- Module Eleven: Evaluations and Improvements
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up