Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. Having a smooth transition when change occurs is important in any situation and participants will gain some valuable skills through this workshop.
The Change Management workshop will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing their reactions to change.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Preparing for Change
- Module Three: Identifying the WIIFM (Whst’s In It For Me)
- Module Four: Understanding Change on an Individual Level
- Module Five: Leading and Managing the Change
- Module Six: Gaining Support
- Module Seven: Making it all Worthwhile
- Module Eight: Using Appreciative Inquiry
- Module Nine: Bringing People to Your Side
- Module Ten: Building Resiliency
- Module Eleven: Building Flexibility
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up