Are you faced with a project that requires pouring concrete? What should you do to get the site ready? What planning is required? We’ll answer these and many more of your questions. In this interactive online course, you will learn how to build forms and place steel reinforcement. You’ll also learn what quality control tests should you run, how much concrete you should order, and how to finish the surface.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the components of a preconstruction conference
- Define a prepared site for placing concrete
- List the types of quality control techniques employed at concrete placement jobsites
- Relate safety requirements
- Name the proper concrete delivery system Identify proper finishing methods
- Explain proper curing techniques for concrete