Wouldn’t the world be a great place if every customer was a pleasure to deal with? We all know that is a fantasy land. So what is the best way to handle a difficult customer? Through our workshop participants will learn stress management skills, how to build rapport, and recognizing certain body language.
By utilizing the Handling Difficult Customers workshop participants will see an increase in customer service, productivity, and a decrease in unhappy customers. Participants will be provided a strong skill set including in-person and over the phone techniques, addressing complaints, and generating return business.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: The Right Attitude Starts with You
- Module Three: Internal Stress Management
- Module Four: External Stress Management
- Module Five: Transactional Analysis
- Module Six: Why are Some Customers Difficult?
- Module Seven: Dealing with the Customer Over the Phone
- Module Eight: Dealing with the Customer In Person
- Module Nine: Sensitivity in Dealing with Customers
- Module Ten: Scenarios of Dealing with a Difficult Customer
- Module Eleven: Following up With a Customer Once You Have Addressed Their Complaint
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up