It is not possible to control or manage 100% of risk, but knowing what do before, during, and after an event will mitigate the damage and harm. Identifying potential hazards and risks and making it part of the day to day business is important. Safety should be the first priority as every business must face the reality of risks and hazards.
Through our Risk Assessment and Management course participants will be aware of hazards and risk they didn’t realize were around their workplace. Identifying hazards through proper procedures will provide your participants the ability to prevent that accident before it occurs. Limiting and removing potential dangers through Risk Assessment will be an incredible investment.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Identifying Hazards and Risks
- Module Three: Seeking Out Problems Before they Happen (I)
- Module Four: Seeking Out Problems Before they Happen (II)
- Module Five: Everyone’s Responsibility
- Module Six: Tracking and Updating Control Measures
- Module Seven: Risk Management Techniques
- Module Eight: General Office Safety and Reporting
- Module Nine: Business Impact Analysis
- Module Ten: Disaster Recovery Plan
- Module Eleven: Summary Of Risk Assessment
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up